Saturday, March 20, 2010

Here...Again.

So, I'm here again...in this place of uncertainty. If I sit still enough I can feel the tugging deep in my chest. That feeling that if you don't move, or do something about it, your chest is just going to implode. Maybe if I take a deep enough breath it will reset things and make them right again. Or maybe if I take a deep enough breath, I'll just need to keep taking more breaths to compensate for the emptiness without you. I don't know. It's so weird. Why does it have to exist? Love. Love is the best and the worst thing that has ever happened to me. I ask myself again and again if it would be better if we'd never met. Would it? Could I exist? No. You've changed too much of me. I wouldn't be able to recognize myself. But the truth is, you're not gone. You're here. You're just not mine. Can I live with that? hah...I wonder.

No comments: