Thursday, January 29, 2009

Incredulous Tales, Magical Music, and "Ladies of the Evening".....

It all started at the Tyrone Wells/Jason Reeves concert...

No really...it did. There I was enjoying the show with Bekah and Vienessa when these two obnoxiously loud "ladies of the evening" decided that they were going to seduce their way backstage at the concert to "talk" to Jason Reeves...(heh..) News flash girls...I'm sure he doesn't want to "talk." He doesn't know where your "goodies" have been...lol So anyway, They start yelling at the security guards telling them that they need to get backstage to talk to Jason and that they should let them in because the "lady of the evening" wearing the red and white striped shirt is Jason's girlfriend....(again I say "heh") Well, they're carrying on in a cacophonous manner further disrupting Tyrone's beautiful song. So I turned and yelled at them to shut up. One of the "ladies" says "are you talking to me?" and I said...yes...I am...you're extremely loud and I can't hear Tyrone sing, all I hear is you yelling...so could you please shut up! You're rude! HAHA...seriously...

Well, I think I scared these girls because after the security guards broke up the spectacle, I went and stood up against the wall with Bekah and the "ladies" kept trying to sneak their way backstage, but saw me standing there and kept walking away when I would look at them. HAHAHA!! Basically, there were more words exchanged and that was that. However, I noticed that these girls had moved on to Keaton Simons. HAHAHAHAHA!! Seriously...the "striped" one was now hanging all over Keaton, holding his hand, playing with his hair and rubbing her boobs up and down on this senseless man. Maybe he was too into it to realize that she was using him to get to Jason backstage...LOL!! because the second Jason came out she dropped him like a hormonal teenage boy drops his pants on prom night! No joke!

I stood by with my friends and watched as she tried to convice Jason Reeves to spend the night and go surfing with her. She also tried to molest his ear and neck...poor guy! He had the deer in the headlights look plastered on his face. He was so uncomfortable. LOL Right then and there I decided that Jason Reeves should hire me as his body guard. I can take care of girls like them. Anyway...so I pretty much lost my voice after the show. It was probably from having a yelling match with these girls. It's like the curse of the do-gooder! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! So, that's my story....the end!

No comments: