Monday, January 7, 2013

Bienvenue 2013...

Well, it has literally been more than a year since I've posted on this blog.  2012 was quite a year for me.  My father passed in December of 2011 and since then I've been trying to put my life back together.  Not an easy feat.  However, I look towards 2013 with hope, excitement, a desire for growth, and a will that I hope will drive me towards accomplishment.  This 2013, I plan to work on personal things, like listening more often, spending quality time with friends and family, learning to have an opinion, but not let it be destructive or stifling to others with thoughts equally as valuable as mine, inner peace, spiritual growth and health.  I want 2013 to be the year that I look back on in life and say, "Wow, yes! That was the year I blossomed...that was the year I truly came into myself."  I propose to also focus on my writing.  It's time to take off my restraints and let my creativity flow.  Here's to a fabulous 2013...L'Chaim! :)

No comments: