Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Consume Me

Why does he move that way?
Slow thought out and sexy,
Capturing me with his stare, innocent yet planned.
The force of his eyes hold me there.
The dark brown pools of his soul.
Everything he's ever felt,
Everyone he's ever loved,
Every moment that has made him laugh...
or cry
is stored in the safe-house of his eyes.
I want to be there.
I want to be his favorite secret...hushed,
quiet, in the recesses of his heart.
I'd love him the most...
deep, strong, unending, and pure.
Wild and wreckless, confident and secure.
I want to wrap myself in the blanket of his love.
Alone, just you and me...
Tell me you love me...
that I'm the only one that you want to share your tomorrows with.
Let your love lift me up and break me.
Leave me shattered by the beautiful energy of you...

No comments: